Monday, August 6

still all about frank ocean...

disregard the fact that my last post was on 3/25.
point is, i wanna start this thing up again so i've changed some things around, added a currently-on-rotation section, and would like my "return-post" to be about the artist referenced...

@RobMarkman tweeted the link to an unofficial video for frank ocean's "lost" via @bamupdates and in between segments of my guilty pleasure "love and hip hop: atlanta" i decided to watch. pretty jiggy, make sure you click that link. but my favorite part was actually what is written below the video. the first few sentences couldn't express how i feel about channel orange any clearer.

"...what i found most beautiful about this project was the absence of limitation in the creative process. at its foundation, this project is for me an un-tainted form of art..."

No comments:

Post a Comment