Saturday, February 2

tour announcement tomorrow???

as a big football fan I'm of course excited for the superbowl. as a steelers fan though, I will cry for days if the ravens win, and i also don't want another team to have 6 championships cuz i'm a baby. SO. that being said, I'm honestly mostly looking forward to king beyonce performing.

this is what I want to happen:
- she comes out to one of her girl power jams to get all the ladies amped since they've had to sit back and be ignored by their boos and they're tired of it!
- few more beyonce hits...
- she brings out king jay z and sluts around on stage like she always does when he's around (I love when she does that)
- kelly and michelle come out and they shut it DOWN with "bills, bills, bills"!!! ahhhhhh man, i'll die. like literally die.
- few more DC hits...
- and finally she announces her world tour which I will absolutely 100% buy tickets for. maybe for more than 1 date

I've read "the davinci code" so I know how the illuminati works. they planned something big for tomorrow.

signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment